The Pipe bursting valve is a normally open valve which closes directly if any breaks occurs in the pipe, by comparing the pressure drop across an orifice plate and the pre-set value of the pilot.
Network Protection Valves
Pipe Bursting Valve Model 1300 PB
The mode 1300PB Safety- ACV valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, control valve that saves the pipe line by shutting off the water if the line was broken
Hydraulically Actuated Automatic Control Valves Product Overview
|Product Range||DN50 – DN1000|
|Pressure Rating||PN10, PN16 and 25|
|Temperature Range||-20°C TO +70°C|
|Flange Dimensions||EN1092-2 (DIN2501)|
|Hydrostatic Testing||EN12266, ISO5208|
|Certificates||Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system|
|Applications||• Water pipelines and distribution networks
• Irrigation pipelines and networks
• Ground reservoirs and elevated tanks
• Pumping Stations
• Water hammer systems
• Water treatment plant
- The primary benefit of using a hydraulically actuated valve is the use of line pressure as motive power to operate. Whether used to control pressure, flow or level, these valves operate without the need for external pressures and/or electricity.
- The hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated, globe valves consist of three major components: body with SS316 seat, special reinforced diaphragm assembly, and cover with bearing installed. The only moving part is the diaphragm assembly guided top and bottom by a precision machined stem. The nylon fabric reinforced synthetic rubber diaphragm provides superior sensitivity and control for all applications.
- The hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valves are closed-loop systems. The main valve is controlled by a pilot that compares its spring setting (set-point) to the process variable (ie. pressure, flow, and/or level). As the process variable changes, the pilot senses the change and compensates to keep the process variable as close to the desired set-point as possible. As such, these valves are single set-point control valves, and a set-point change will require operators to change the spring setting of the pilot.
- The valve body is made of ductile iron, withstanding both high hydraulic and mechanical stress.
- The valve is equipped with 316 stainless steel seat, it maintains excellent durability against erosion and ensuring a drop-tight sealing.
( mm )
Hydraulically Actuated Automatic Control Valve
|PDF File||CAD File||PDF File||CAD File|